(RFIDWorld.ca) The EuroTier show 2012 is one of the largest shows for the livestock business in the world this year.
Agrident will be at Hall 27C47 and demonstrate their new portfolio of mobile and stationary RFID readers as well as several very interesting new RFID-based products.
• The new ASR650 long range reader with extensions for multiplexers and communication (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Ethernet)
• The ASR550 multiplexers for 2, 4 or 8 antennas.
• The AIR400 add on reader for the PSION OMNII XT15 handheld computer
• The APR500 handheld with many new software features and a barcode version
• An Android App for the communication of the AWR200 reader with Android Smartphone’s
Agrident is focused on RFID and the livestock industry, providing RFID systems for agricultural process control systems, animal management and traceabilty Systems world-wide. They are represented in Canada by RFID Canada based in Markham, Ontario.
For more information Agrident will be at booth C47 in Hall 27 Hanover, November 13 to 16. Around 140,000 visitors came to the last EuroTier in 2010 to gather information about machinery and equipment, genetic resources, farm inputs and services for modern animal husbandry, as well as potentials in the area of bioenergy and decentralized energy supply. There are over 2,300 exhibitors already booked for EuroTier 2012.